You’ll hear us talk about process often at AnSR. It’s not just a thing we do, it embodies who we are. Every detail of our claims process is carefully managed and measured.
We’ve committed to Lean Six Sigma process engineering methodologies to achieve the highest levels of efficiency for ourselves and our customers. We streamline each aspect of the recovery process via process mapping, statistical analytics, and outcome testing.
1. Receive Subrogation Referral
- We can receive files in any format. We have electronically integrated our systems with the industry’s leading claims systems for greater efficiency and data integrity.
2. File Recovery
- We submit a subrogation demand with supporting documents to adverse parties.
3. Referral Processing
- Negotiate a settlement with adverse carrier.
- Filing arbitration against adverse carrier.
- Filing suit against adverse carrier.
- Payment remittance is sent weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly to customer.
- We produce monthly reports for customers measuring activity and actuarial recovery success by file type.
PROCESS IS AT OUR CORE
CoreFour is the set of foundational principles and values driving our business. It gives us a unique perspective and guides our process.